View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 01:37 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbie4u View Post
short story... I went to a doctor at Scripps..Integrated Pain Management. When I first met him and told him I have CRPS the FIRST thing he said was "We don't treat patients like you". My heart and whole being just dropped but I had to stay strong. I found this doctor by calling a compound pharmacy and asked them what doctors prescribe LDN. They gave me his name and I did my research. He told me he has no problem prescribing me the LDN. While talking to him he wrote down on a post it note the name CALM. It is from a company called Natural Vitality. It has been a life saver. When I feel a pain attack (thats what I call it) coming on it instantly calms me down. Like a more peaceful brain. It takes my cramping away within less than 30 min also. A BIG plus. It is a magnesium powder. I like mine warm. Other night while in a deep sleep I hear my husband moaning and grabbing my arm. lol He was having a bad cramp in his leg. I got up and made him a drink. It stopped. By the way I have been on every drug out there. Oxy, fentynal, morpheine, lyrica, plus about 10 more. My body does NOT react to these. I take trazadone to sleep at night and that is it. I have asked my doc for norco NOT because it takes pain away..it gives me energy. I saw a documentary on it. Im not alone. My kind loving doc gave me a rx for 12 pills. lol YEP only 12. We have free drugs on our insurance and they will only give me 7 at a time! I am very angry but when my family says MOM you need to get out of the house or I have chores to do the norco gives me the energy to make it thru the day. I cant fight the system but still dont understand why they dont understand every patient is different and I am obviously NOT dependent or addicted. My doctor also emailed me and said she would have to prescribe NARCAN in case I had an overdose. I declined it 55$. I see what everyone else is taking and I can only get 7 pills. Try the CALM. I hope this helps and thank you for letting me vent.
thank you!! Wow, only 12??? I get up to 3/day of the 5/325. I cannot imagine trying to function without but they both give me energy and dull the pain enough to function.

I'll check out CALM. I also have anxiety meds that work well for the actual anxiety part it's just the muscle cramping they don't help.
annabanana123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
full_moons_of_hope (07-20-2019)