View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:50 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoon1950 View Post
Hi Kiwi ~ I am very worried that with everything she is on now (Welbutrin, Prozac, Baclifin and others she has not told me) will interact with alcohol.

She is extremely stubborn and now won't respond by answering her door, she just yells to go away. I did notice, however, today she was in and out with her car.

Thank you Kiwi for your link and information.

Blue
In the days since I posted this thread, I have done alot of soul searching. I see many members have viewed my post but only one responded, which I am grateful for, thank you Kiwi *smiles*.

Thru my own soul searching, I have come to accept that I cannot accept the behaviors of my neighbor. I realize now that her "alleged" return to drinking or showing these obvious behaviors, has led to my having to give up and walk away.

At first I felt the victim. Now I realize that she is a victim of her current circumstances.

I have forgiven her. I have accepted that this is all beyond my control and I cannot control how she responds to me. Now I have to work on forgiving myself.

By forgiving her, it has released me from the degree of loss with her. I can now protect myself from her raging and abusive nature. I can now feel safe again in my own environment and not feel threatened by her. I have given myself permission not to respond to her anymore.

So, it's up to her going forward to find a way thru this, without me.

Blue