View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:54 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

after the hearing please please find another psychiatrist who has a brain and has compassion. that is so little klonopin. No wonder it doesn't work. My doctor
can fax in the prescription. Get somebody who will prescribe welbutrin.At a high strength it worked for me for a while.
What is wrong with your kitty cat? I would go crazy without my two.Pudge is rescued Tortoise shell Persian. She loves to rest and have her tummy and neck rubbed. She almost died when she was giving birth. When she got better she couldn't be used as a breeder so lucky me got her. I bought an Abyssian named Abby. She is my second aby named . I also had an aby mixed Himalyan and she looked like a somali. My favorite cat was snowball who I adopted because he was so ugly I thought nobody else would take him. At first he had a crooked nose and a fang. About three weeks after I got him he had a prolapsed colon and then shortly after that he got another one. He had the worse case of feline herpes. He had the deepest soul. When Morgy one of my schnauzers died, he went the the window for a month looking for him. When Hammy, Morgy's littermate was dying of kidney failure,
Snowy would go over all the time and rub against him and butt heads with him.He was an angel but always sick.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMoon1950 (07-09-2019), Dmom3005 (07-09-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)