View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
after the hearing please please find another psychiatrist who has a brain and has compassion. that is so little klonopin. No wonder it doesn't work. My doctor
can fax in the prescription. Get somebody who will prescribe welbutrin.At a high strength it worked for me for a while.
What is wrong with your kitty cat? I would go crazy without my two.Pudge is rescued Tortoise shell Persian. She loves to rest and have her tummy and neck rubbed. She almost died when she was giving birth. When she got better she couldn't be used as a breeder so lucky me got her. I bought an Abyssian named Abby. She is my second aby named . I also had an aby mixed Himalyan and she looked like a somali. My favorite cat was snowball who I adopted because he was so ugly I thought nobody else would take him. At first he had a crooked nose and a fang. About three weeks after I got him he had a prolapsed colon and then shortly after that he got another one. He had the worse case of feline herpes. He had the deepest soul. When Morgy one of my schnauzers died, he went the the window for a month looking for him. When Hammy, Morgy's littermate was dying of kidney failure,
Snowy would go over all the time and rub against him and butt heads with him.He was an angel but always sick.
bobby
Hi Bobby ~ You sound like me... for the love of pets !!! I will also go to the ends of the earth to help my pets. I even used to work for my vet as his assistant for two years, so I got alot of intensive care knowledge to help my current kitty. He's 12 months old and currently had Hyperthesia, Seizure disorder and now bladder inflammation. So, he's on alot of medications. He was also abused by the breeder and I had to hire a behaviorist to come several times to help me with him and still, after 9 months, he still has soo many issues. He really needs to be on a behavioral modification medication but I have reached the end of what I can afford right now. How to use a GoFundMe to help me pay for his vet expenses last month. He will never recover from all this, so I have to decide if I can continue all his medications and weekly vet care after bankruptcy. Even now, it's just not affordable. But I do get the snuggles and head bumps and cuddling from the kitties I sit with in the owners absence. I do not get paid for this at this point, just started doing this, so will see what they do to thank me for all this care this past month. However, they can never repay me for all the cat therapy I got from being with them. My cat, won't let me touch him, he won't do head bumps, won't go near my lap, won't sleep with me (he sleeps under the bed directly under where I sleep), he has a serious biting issue and so one. The breeder was suspected of buying kittens from a kitten mill and hence where I got him from.

My psych doc is the only one left on my insurance plan within 50 miles of me. 99.9% of the providers have dropped my insurance plan for non-payment.I have complained all the way up to CMS and my Federal Congressman but I do not meet the criteria for "early enrollment". My psych doc wanted me to go thru the IOP or Partial Hospital Plan to help me transition to new meds and for stabilization, but no hospitals within 100 miles or further will accept my plan for that purpose. I thought PHP was an excellent suggestion and I wanted to do that but now I can't. So, I am stuck with him until January when I can opt out of this plan.

I know that is very little Klonopin. I will try again, but he is very rigid in what he will prescribe and how much. He has recently gone out on his own as a sole practitioner, not associated in a practice and no hospital privileges in my state. I looked him up under the State Corporation Commission. He has extensive clinical experience in one of the leading psychiatric hospitals in the country here in Washington, DC So, I thought, initially, with all this knowledge and years in practice, he would be a good fit for me, but not so, so far.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-09-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)