View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 02:34 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
go fund me is a really great idea! There are so many cat lovers! It really might work. I pray so. Hyperesthesia in Cats
I looked it upi. How awful. Your poor kitty and cat and your poor you. I wonder if he can outgrow it after being so traumatized. I found the great cat treat for abby that is low in calories https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
all i have to is say fishies and she comes running. Pudge just enjoys her prescription cat food.
I wonder if you will get paid for your kitty cat sitting. I am glad you get your fix.
I am so very sorry about your medical treatment. I went back to my old psychiatrist and pay 125 for a visit(he gives his old medicare patients a discount after he went off it. I have to pay 49 each month for him to write a prescription.I tried to medicare lunatics before I went back to him.
I won't look at my credit card amount this month. I really went on a spending spree besides all the other expensives.
fondly
bobby
prayers for your kitty cat. Poor thing.
Hi ya Bobby *smiles*. Hyperthesia is not well understood. It's classified as a neurological disorder and he's had this since I first brought him home and that was 9 months ago. With his daily Gabapentin, he is very sick. There are several tests, which I cannot afford just yet that I plan to do to look at other possible causes, such as Toxoplasmosis.

Nope, won't get paid, they plan to take me out to either lunch or dinner, either which I keep trying to encourage them not to do. I haven't been to a restaurant in 14 years due to my Agoraphobia, yikes, don't know how I am going to get out of this one.

My former psych doc is retiring in March 2020, so I have been trying to transition to a new psych doc, otherwise I would do the same as you, pay him thru cash. He told me in January and in March when I joined my new Medicare Advantage plan, there was a large pool of psych docs to choose from, only to find out that all of them opted out of the plan and they are still all online as participating providers. I complained about this to Medicare, euch was their comment, they could care less. So, I am now complaining to my Federal Congressman.

Thank you for the prayers for my kitty, appreciate that !!

Working on my last list of what to do tomorrow before my pick up time and what I need to finish up with today. Trying to stay calm now. Took an extra Klonopin to help and listening to calming music, but terrified about tomorrow.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-09-2019), Mari (07-10-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)