View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 04:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
you have so much pressure on you. I wonder if you feel better after the bankruptcy is over. Your poor kitty cat. I get so distressed when one of mine is sick. Vets are so expensive. Rats that they won't give you money rather than taking you out. Wonder if you can lie and say you have digestive issues so only eat at home. Maybe then they would give you money. Maybe you can ask them if they know anybody who needs a kitty cat sitter and will pay. Probably will backfire. Have you googled for psychiatrists who take medicare in your area. I am sure you probably have
Best of fortune!
fondly
bobby
Hi Bobby ~ Once the judge says the bk is granted, I have to wait another 60 days for any creditor to contest me, then another 30 days to get the official letter from the Federal Government saying it's officially discharged. Already attorney and myself have received a letter from BOA saying they will contest, but I only owe $1200.00, so not sure what their angle is, but one never knows, hate to see what will happen if one of their attorney's shows up, trying not to borrow trouble.

Making my breakfast for tomorrow morning. Not a morning person at all, so waking up at 6AM is going to be very difficult and a shock to my nervous system. I'm all ready except for that and making a sandwich to take with me. I'll simply microwave what I made tonight.

I think the moment I put my foot on those metal stairs to climb up into the pararansit, pure panic and terror will set in. I have selected calm music and have my ear buds for the trip.

One last issue is that I usually have to use the bathroom every 15 minutes once I am this stressed and they won't stop. So, will be wearing those "pads". I hate to arrive all smelly, you know... that urine smell............ soo gross !!

Officially all done with cat sitting, so turned off my phone and will not answer the front door, also closed all my blinds. I want it to appear no one is here now, don't need anything or anyone to challenge my mood between now and when I get on the bus. Although my neighbor who is refusing to take me knows when my court time is and what day, so hoping she doesn't drink tonight and take out her rage on me.

I might just say I will go for dessert instead of a full fledged meal with the cat ladies. That way we can get in quick. She won't take no for an answer, not sure why. I don't want to be rude to her as this is a social thing for her, so will take a little extra Klonopin and hope for the best. Tomorrow will be my trial run, lol. If I can get thru tomorrow, I may be able to get thru dessert out in a restaurant. Trying to find a little humor here.

I have been searching for psych docs in my area since March. Have extensive lists of all the doctors on my panel that are no longer in the plan. What are left are putting out scheduling for late Fall, early Winter. According to my insurance provider, they can do this. However, will keep looking. Also, my insurance company did admit that there are doctors on their panel that prefer not to be in either the book of providers or even online, in essence they are no where anyone can find them within my network. I became enraged once I heard this and will take this up with my Federal Congressman. Medicare Advantage Plans are not for Seniors, that's for sure and they seem to get away with everything with no accountability.

Take care and maybe next time you hear from me, I'll be home recovering.

Adios, my friend.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-09-2019), Mari (07-10-2019), mymorgy (07-09-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)