View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:32 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Dear Blue,

I'm wishing you a good trip and that all goes well.
Some klonopin makes sense.

The ride back will be easier because you will have completed your task.

That neighbor has something destructive going on in her head (especially about the
weird recording business.) Keep yourself safe.
Maybe at some point she will moderate herself.

I'm sending you good vibes and well wishes for the trip.

May you encounter good people and much kindness .

M
Hi Mari, Mymorgy, DMom and OhKay ~ Wanted to update my messages to all of you in one fell swoop *smiles*

It took me three hours to go 40 miles, the driver got lost. Then he pulled over on a major highway where trucks were zooming by the paratransit. He walked around the side of the truck I was in, took a pea, then spent 12 minutes on a cell call. I called for help and reported him as abandoning the paratransit. I didn't go into too much detail, but I did take pictures. I was 30 minutes late but did make my court time My bk attorney had 5 of his clients all together at one time (oh well). Then there was an issue of my bank statements which he got chewed out for. She will take my case under advisement and in 60 days if everything is okay, then within 30 more days I can expect to see a discharge.

The ride home was uneventful, but we had to pick up people and drop them off before finding my way home which took an extra hour. I was soo exhausted when I first got home.

Before I left this morning, I saw my neighbors car in the parking lot, when I got home, it was still there. She never went to work, it was just an excuse and she lied to me. I'm guessing she didn't care if I saw her car out there. I was hoping she would leave me a good luck note, but nope, not that either. So, there is something seriously wrong with her and I have to believe she's drinking again.

I want to take all of you for your graciousness and kindness sprinkled with support over the last three days !!!

Tomorrow I visit with my new psych doc and see what he plans to do with me.

It's soo much fun to be me.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2019), Dmom3005 (07-10-2019), Mari (07-10-2019), mymorgy (07-10-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)