View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:59 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoon1950 View Post
She has made no effort to contact me. I was holding onto past threads in the hopes to have some message before my bankruptcy hearing, but nothing. At this point the money she lent me will be deducted from the emergency fare to get me to court. I hate to be this way. She sent a private donation for the care for my cat with no expectation for repayment. But out of the goodness of my heart I offered to pay her back.
Update:

Before I left this morning, I saw my neighbors car in the parking lot, when I got home, it was still there. She never went to work, it was just an excuse and she lied to me. I'm guessing she didn't care if I saw her car out there. I was hoping she would leave me a good luck note, but nope, not that either. So, there is something seriously wrong with her and I have to believe she's drinking again.

I am trying not to let this completely overwhelm me, seeing her car parked there and lying to me. Every day it's something she has done to be hurtful towards me. Now that my bankruptcy is done, there will be no further need to have any further contact with her.

Just wish I could find a way to help her but she has literally slammed the door in my face and is refusing help, so there is nothing more I can do.

Blue