View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 05:12 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

I have to say I'm personally glad that she didn't try taking you.

I'd be afraid you wouldn't be with us anymore. And I value your
friendship to much to want that. I think your right something is
going on.

I haven't been out of my house much, but I personally know why.
Its called this cold still has a good hold and if I don't have to go
I'm not going to.

Donna
Hi Donna ~ Thank you for your reply *smiles* !! Yes, Route 95 traveling in soo many different directions, 4-5 lanes wide with speeding trucks was frightening. I found out on the ride home tonight that everything that happens inside and outside the truck is video taped and tape recordered.

But sitting there gave me an even greater appreciation of just how dangerous for my neighbor and myself to travel over to get to court. It's 40 miles on a super highway and with her mobility issues, it may have ended in a disaster. And she insisted that the only way there was to drive the super-highways, not the back roads, I couldn't talk her out of that until I put my foot down and told her the way it was to be. I think then she may have gotten mad at me because I refused to do it her way, which has happened many times in the past, so this is not new news with us.

Then to come home and find her car parked in the parking lot, finalized things with me between us, she lied. So, there are issues I do not understand and am not privy to about her, nor do I want to get involved with her anymore.

I am proud to announce that I managed anxiety, panic and agoraphobia with finesse. I had no trouble what so ever. I took extra Klonopin and that kept things in check with me, so when I ask for my next prescription of Klonopin, I'm raising the dosing.

Now, going to find a way to calm down after today and yesterday's news.

Take care,

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2019), Dmom3005 (07-10-2019), Mari (07-10-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)