View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 07:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
BlueMoon,

Thanks for the update.

'Good to hear that you succeeded in your task and that you got home safely.

When I completely something like that I congratulate myself (part of my self-talk that sometimes helps. )

M
Good morning Mari *smiles* ~ I came home and devoured the rest of the Rocky Road Ice Cream, lol. I never thought of doing more for myself, but you are correct in that this was hugh and I need to do something in celebration, since I have no one who will celebrate with me.

Today, totally exhausted from the experience of yesterday, just need to process this. Next week traveling to see thru my community services board that will help set me up with a therapist. It's not ideal, as I have to go and stay there for a whole day and wait until I see someone for an assessment.

Wanted to go over my psych history with this new psych doc. Going to see him today and will be going over these points:
1. I have cooperated with every test you recommended immediately.

2. I had the blood test which proved I have almost no Vit. D which you announced can cause a worsening of depression. Yet you refused to recommend I take anything because it is a fat soluble vitamin and can cause harm, so you advised me not to take any vitamin D.

3. I had the GenOMind gene study done and the next time I met with you, you would not go over the report and explain it to me.

4. You asked me what I want improvement with and I told you mood/depression/anxiety and panic. You handed me the only "clean" drug you could decide upon which was Rexulti.

5. I informed you that Rexulti is a Tier IV ($700.00 a month thru my insurance plan), but you insisted to keep me taking your samples anyway but only handed me 7 pills.

6. When I asked about repeating previous drugs that failed, you told me Lithium will burn out my kidneys and I would go on dialysis very shortly. Zyprexa which I was on a year but had some side effects, you said no because I gained to much weight on this.

7. You indicated there are no drugs you will put me on other than the newer ones on the market now. I informed you that I cannot afford Tier IV and Tier V but it fell on deaf ears.

So, I will sit there and guess he will dismiss me as a patient. This is what I have to look forward to this morning. I am out of options and he seems too.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-11-2019), mymorgy (07-11-2019), OhKay (07-11-2019)