View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 11:36 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoon1950 View Post
Dear Icehouse ~ Thank you for your reply *smiles*. I felt I needed to reach out here to this group at Neuro Talk because I needed help from those that have been thru AA and understand what I have been going thru as her caregiver (not official caregiver but self appointed depending upon her needs).

She has a large family, friends and AA supporters, but they don't see her day to day as I do and may not notice the changes that I have been observing. She can be very deceiving and convincing that she is okay to them, but not to me. I wanted to call her closest friend (whom I have the number to), but I am afraid of over-reaching and causing more rage to come down on me. I don't have the close friends to provide safety for me in the event she goes after me. I kinda feel she is very unsafe towards others right now if she can act out against me in the ways she has already done. That is why the only way to help myself is to keep away that I can think of. And yet, I sit in my apartment, like yesterday and looked out at her car that never moved and wonder if she is okay. I'm used to talk to her daily and seeing her several times a week and suddenly... no communication.

I think what I need from this group is to help me sort things out as I have never been faced with this before. Is there a unanimous tip line thru AA I can call to leave a message about her?

Blue
So, today her car is gone. This is her usual day to go to work, hoping she is okay.

Blue