View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Ohhhh, I LOVE this thread.

I LOVE my laptop.
But my first one burned out... It was a little strange. I had an extremely stressful day and all of a sudden it was as if the stress reached into the laptop.

It was a Gateway.

So then I had to get another one... this one is a Toshiba, and it's super fast. And it has a lot of memory which I need for my web site.

When I was without a laptop, during the transition and while I didn't have electricity recently, I ... don't do nearly as well. I use my computer to supplement my mind. It reminds me of things, keeps track of things. I just LOVE it.

When I first saw lap tops I could not believe how totally sleek they were and still had everything in them. The whole works. My old set up was soooo huge.

I got my Gateway when my hard drives kept burning out... going bad. Five in one year. That was when my tower was sitting over the privy pit, and I next to it... Not so good.

I have a picture of my desk on my privy pit page... my desk was so pretty, it's hard to believe that it was over a privy pit ...

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.co...house-Pit.html

(If you look closely at the picture... can you see my kitty looking back at you?)