View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you, ladies!

After my shower, I decided I did not want to go out after all.
I did a few things around here that needed doing. I have been so tired, but unable to nap lately. So in the afternoon, I smoked some MJ, and was able to finally get some much-needed rest after all the running around I've been doing. That was a nice BDay present to myself.

We ordered the pizza from Domino's last night. It was very good, and it did not upset my stomach
We will probably go out to lunch tomorrow to celebrate our birthdays and anniversary, but neither one of us has a clue where we should go yet.

I don't have anything planned for next week except for the GYN day surgery on Friday. So, I will probably put off the trip to the mall until Monday. It will be nice to have some time to myself, and the time to get some things done without feeling so pressured.
Today I have to pick up a few things at the grocery store and go buy cigarettes...

When I get home, I am going to empty and bleach out both cat boxes. That's a BIG job for me, but it's been so humid it smells like cat pee in the office. It's gross. I'm sure that the kitties will be happy once they are clean, too. Everyone likes a fresh bowl, as Corey would say.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2019), Dmom3005 (07-12-2019), Mari (07-12-2019), mymorgy (07-12-2019)