View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 05:14 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
I am so sorry for what you are going through. It is hard enough being bipolar.
fondly
bobby
I hope I haven't overstepped my boundaries
Oh no, Bobby, what in the world would make you think you overstepped your boundaries? Did I say something that prompted this? Please know that I value your responses to me !! Let's clear this up right away, so no misunderstandings ((( hugs )))

You helped me with your comments about your pets by empathizing with what I am going thru and sharing your experience. Thank you for that !!!

I have kept my kitty alive with grit over the past 9 months. When others would have walked away, I stayed with him and a large part of my bankruptcy is vet fees. If I had to do it all over again, I would. I am not giving up on him just yet. Although it's not an ideal situation with him, I do love him, even though it's been difficult to bond with him.

Without our furkids, life would be much harder for us. I lived without a kitty for 5 years determined not to go thru another heartache, but here I am right back in it again. So, I guess it's my calling. I did work for a vet years ago as his assistance so I learned alot which is helping me now with my kitty.

So, please do not think for one minute you overstepped any boundaries, you are just fine.

Blue ((( Hugs )))
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-14-2019)