View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 05:41 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Having a hard day. Never got out of pj's, didn't wash my hair or take a bath, now way overdo, nor brush my teeth.

I keep getting texts from the sick neighbor, she's worse and is frantic to get me to come to her apartment and check her bp, she said M is there now. I sent her a lengthy text explaining to her why I can't come back to help her and encouraged her to call 911 if she is still feeling that bad.

Just cannot be a part of all this drama when I can barely take care of myself.

I don't care about the outcome with ruined friendships with those two, I am not getting into the middle of another argument with M over the sick neighbors care and I am clueless why she is reaching out to me for help when M is there. It's hard for me because I am the person that runs towards emergencies than running away from one.

I spelled everything out for her to take with her to the ER if she goes 1) her bp was 210/100, 2) temp of 100, 3) skin tented and stayed up during a hydration test on her hand 4) not eating and drinking now for 5 days,5) she was not taking any blood pressure medication and did not take her insulin, still vomiting (now yellow which is bile). She's been oversleeping and M is not recognizing the warning signs that all the sleepiness is due to high blood sugar. I warned M about this but she disregarded everything I said. Heck this woman is 84 years old, she needs emergency care.

It's almost homicidal of M to keep her from going to the ER. I just do not want to get involved in any of this. I'm sure M will be down here shortly pounding on my front door again or ugly faces and language at me later on next week over all this. I can expect this to happen and I am doing all I can to keep myself safe now, esp. just starting on a new mood stabilizer. It just comes down to ... I no longer care anymore.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-15-2019), Dmom3005 (07-15-2019), Mari (07-15-2019), mymorgy (07-15-2019), OhKay (07-14-2019)