View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 08:08 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
I’m so sorry that you are living in the middle of a vipers’ nest. I can’t even imagine how that must feel for you (((HUGS)))

While I agree that it’s definitely the best thing for you and your mental health to stay safe in the safety of your apartment, your neighbor desperately needs to be hospitalized and her support system has clearly failed her...

In your position, I would call the non-emergency number of my local police department and describe ONLY #1 her medical situation as you have described it to us, and #2 that she is being isolated, and ask them to do a welfare check and if you can remain anonymous (not that you should care because you will probably be saving her life).

I hope this helps.

And I hope that there are much better things to come for you soon. You have been through the f’ing ringer (((HUGS)))
OhKay ~ Just called for a welfare check. It occurred to me when I was talking to emergency that I had no proof who was texting me back was really the sick neighbor.

Right after I got off the phone, the sick neighbor texted me that she knows how to access her health because she was a surgical scrub nurse and to mind my own business.

I could care less.

I did text her back to expect a visitor accessing her health. Have not heard back from her since then.

Expect that things will come crashing down on me negatively by the ladies, instead of appreciation that I was looking out for the sick neighbor. But then that is in keeping with who they all are and how I have been treated since I moved in here.

After I gave emergency all the information, they felt I was making the best possible decision in favor of helping my neighbor. I asked for the police to visit with me when they get here.

I don't want to live here anymore.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-15-2019), Dmom3005 (07-15-2019), Mari (07-15-2019), mymorgy (07-15-2019)