View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 04:53 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Okay, so, I called my favorite prevention hotline and fortunately I got a supervisor who took copious notes. Where he said he would not take any action on my part, he did encourage me to call my counties Adult Protective Services tomorrow and see if they can link the welfare check by the police last night and do another welfare check on her tomorrow. He also suggested I keep in constant contact with her via text over the next 24 hours.

He felt that M's actions to lock the sick neighbor in and prevent me from visiting her and making up excuses why I was not visiting, is "creepy". He urged me to take this another step further and call Adult Protective Services tomorrow.

M reminds me of Nurse Diesel on High Anxiety with Mel Brooks, she has the same slashed lips look when she is not happy with something. Now, that's one of my favorite movies, or anything Mel Brooks, but M does behave alot like Nurse Diesel (very stoic, displaying no emotion, etc). That is the look I got from her today, and when she prevented me from visiting the sick neighbor, when I just ran into her at the sick tenants apartment.

I did run a check on M thru the court systems for my county and nothing came up on her.

Okay, now I have a plan for tomorrow. I hope I can carry it off without making myself an easy target.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-15-2019), Dmom3005 (07-15-2019), Mari (07-15-2019), mymorgy (07-15-2019)