View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 06:17 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I am glad that you have done what needed to be done and that the police officer absolved you of any harm.
so that is good.
You have done all that you can do.
keep going to your happy place and take care of you.
bizi
Bizi ~ Love the picture of Harriet, soo cute. She looks like a pampered pet *smiles* How the weather?

The police officer was very gentle and kind last night. He offered to have another officer check on her this morning and will talk to the property manager about this today. He encouraged me to reach out to property manager today as well, but not sure I want to do that. I think that might be over-reaching on my part.

I have many projects for myself today: yarn work, listening to a new book tape, and there's always lots of paperwork, playing with my cat and sitting outside a bit too. I need to get back to walking as well - gaining alot of weight lately. I need to get back to feelings of normalcy.

Seeing my psych doc on Thursday for a med check. So far no obvious side effects from the Lamictal, but then starting at a very tiny dose.

Then the following week have to start shots in my eye as I just crossed over to the wet version of Macular Degeneration.

Looking into taking a machine quilting class in the Fall.

I was supposed to travel to our community mental health for an assessment to start hooking up with a therapist this week, but I am soo freaked out over everything that has been going on, taking on something new like this is too much. Plus I have to be there for a day and wait and the assessment takes hours, they don't take appointments and I would have to sit out in the general population which will activate my PTSD/anxiety/panic. When I could drive, at least I could escape to my car to calm down, now I am dropped off and left somewhere with no safe place to go to which makes that long wait very difficult.

Okay, going to get morning coffee. I have the windows open looking at the morning sun, listening to the birds chirping and watching my cat in the window. It's a good morning... so far. Hoping for a day of calm, peace and relaxation. Plus have a few things I am looking into buying today as it's the last day of Amazon Prime Day.

Blue

Last edited by Chemar; 08-01-2019 at 08:45 AM. Reason: NT Guidelines
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-16-2019), Dmom3005 (07-16-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019)