View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 10:28 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you ladies... love you right back!

I did get a little scratch on my right cornea, and I have what my eye doctor said was "allergic conjunctivitis" in both eyes, probably from sleeping with my eye makeup on and/or from the face wash I used to wash it off. He gave me eyedrops with an antibiotic and steroid in them, and said that the little scratch should heal on its own pretty quickly. I have to go back and see him next Monday.

My brother (who has been recently dx with BP) texted me yesterday to tell me that he hit something driving drunk and ripped off the side view mirror of his brand new car this weekend. He knows he's lucky to be alive, and plans on stopping drinking again. After months of severe mania, his pdoc is FINALLY taking him off ZOLOFT. He's going to crash hard, and I'm very concerned about him, and will stay in close contact with him.
I'm not happy with the care he's getting, but I'm treading lightly because this is the first time he's reached out for help, and he likes and trusts his pdoc. I hope he will be okay...

My anxiety is sky high again today, probably because of what's going on with my brother. I planned on going to the mall today, but I can't drive that far today, at least not right now, but that is okay because there is plenty to do around here to keep me busy.

If I feel better later, which I may after getting some s- done, I will go to the grocery store. I stopped at the butcher shop yesterday, but need other things to pull dinner(s) together. If I can't drive there, we will have to order out
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-16-2019), Dmom3005 (07-16-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019)