View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 11:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
hi blue,
do you have support in real life?
Are you married? have children to help be of support?
This all so so awful and you were stuck in a hard spot for some time.
Do you have a therapist to help with with your own mental health issues? can you call to see them soon if you have one?
thinking of you today.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi
Hi bizi ~ You know you have the same first name as the famous US Olympic/Equestrian Team horseback rider. She had a long history of successful riding. She won us alot of metals. I used to enjoy watching her ride.

You are correct, in that I am making strides to get off the cycle of drama/trauma and abuse. Knitting today and watching my Westerns (anything horses and I'm all good).

I have no remaining family - estrange from my two living sisters and that is that.

Most of my closest friends have passed away (due to age), so I've had to start all over again and the selection pool is very poor where i live.

I was supposed to seek out a new therapist this week (per my new psych doc's request), but it's way too difficult for me now, too many upsetting things. Will try again next week.

I am no longer married and have no children (could never carry to full term), so I love my animals - they become my kids (they always give unconditional love).

Spoke with the sick tenants best friend (C) who is a fiber artist and she is encouraging me to go to the Senior Center and start back with this. So, will consider it. I do want to start back with machine quilting.

If I can get to horses and be in a barn, my world would be alot different.

How are you and how is your weather coming along?

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-16-2019), Dmom3005 (07-16-2019)