3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

They are just trying to get a rise from you. I would ignore them
like you plan too. Also when they talk about treating themselves
to donuts and things, do as you did today. Just say something
like, oh that sounds so good. Please get me, and name something.

I would just continue to do that. I'm guessing they will stop giving
those kind of comments after a while.

Donna
Hi Donna ~ Yes, I see what they are doing and it won't work anymore. I blocked their cell phones for the next 48 hours and won't answer my door.

I don't understand why I am such a target at times. And I don't understand why the tables got turned against me in this manner.

It happens constantly now. I was offering to help set up and break down the tables and chairs for our community meetings and happy hour and serve during happy hour, but some of the neighbors here took swipes at me (verbally) saying unkind things about the way I dressed, etc, stuff like that. So, when I stopped participating with this, I was called a "quitter". So, I just cannot win at anything. That is why I had decided, before the drama over the s/s neighbor, to close the barn doors and stay away from everyone.

Now this............... dreadful thing I just went thru and am now being persecuted and bullied for helping the s/s neighbor.

Sleeping today helped and gave me strength to do something nice for myself.

It's just soo hard to stand up by myself and have no one around to stand beside me, constantly taking it on the chin. There is no one protecting me nor looking out for me now.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-17-2019), Dmom3005 (07-17-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019)