View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 09:59 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoon1950 View Post
Thank you bizi ~ I just upped my fee, that is if I do this again.

Blue
I have been having recurring dreams and through out the day I am plagued by one aspect of taking care of M's cat.

For the two weeks I cared for M's cat and M was just 10 minutes away, I would find a large serrated very sharp knife on her kitchen counter. It was there all by itself with no other dishes or utensils around it. I would put it away of course because she owns a cat and was afraid the cat would get hurt. But several days later that same large knife would appear in the same place on her kitchen counter. This occurrence happened every few days throughout the two weeks.

Wondering if this was a threat? (this was before my sick neighbor became s/s).

I have to shake my head about M and all the peculiarities that just do not add up and keeps me on guard around her. I don't know anything about her, but I do know that when she first came here, she came with nothing, just the clothing on her back and she slept on the floor for a long time.

Best thing to do is to keep away from her and never be alone with her. She just gives me the willies and I need to trust the gut reaction about M.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-16-2019), Dmom3005 (07-17-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019)