View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My eyes are already starting to feel better since starting to use the eye drops
I have a very good eye doctor. Have had him for years. He's adorable, too

After only ONE day off of Zoloft, my poor little brother has already started to crash. He is shaky and very overwhelmed. His pdoc is on vacation, the the one who is covering for her said that if he started having symptoms of withdrawal to call him and he would give him a script for Clonidine for anxiety. My brother asked for it yesterday IN PERSON, but was denied because he was so overwhelmed he couldn't explain his symptoms clearly. A good pdoc would have caught onto that. I hope he will call this morning and can get the script. He is miserable, and this situation could be more dangerous than mania... I'm VERY worried
He knows he is not getting the care he needs, and is going to look into a change, but he is not in any condition to make a switch right now.

I had cut my a.m. dose of Klonopin down to 1/2mg, but I ended up at 1 1/2mg yesterday morning, and I can't say that it was totally effective. The situation with my brother is not the only thing triggering me.
I've been having weird dreams for the last couple of nights. I think that they're from anxiety. Usually I don't remember any of my dreams, so it's strange.

I got quite a bit done yesterday, but none of it was the cleaning I had hoped to do. I did not go grocery shopping, but I felt well enough in the afternoon to drive up the street to CVS to pick up two prescriptions... and ice cream

I have to get to the mall today to return those bras, and to go get a big old box of coffee. Then I have to go to the supermarket. That's a full day.
I have been in the BR a lot, but it's still early. The mall doesn't open until 10am.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), Dmom3005 (07-17-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019)