View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:30 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

can't wait to see the g.i. doctor on Wednesday. My stomach has been bothering me so much. I just bought more teas in hopes they will help. Terrified of the ac bill. Yesterday I got so mad at Marci for opening the bathroom window even though she wasn't cleaning it and all the hot air was coming in I slammed the door shut. Then it wouldn't open. I totally freaked out and thought they would have to drill the knob out. Marci doesn't understand about all my mental problems and showed no understanding why I was so upset. The porter came up but couldn't get it to open. Then thank God the handyman Bobby hadn't left yet and fiddled and fiddled as I was jumping out of my skin and then he got it to open. I had another conversation with Marci about all my mental problems and told her that the shoes I had given her Cole Haan fit me but I wanted to give to her. The top I just gave her yesterday which said it retailed for 71 dollars and I paid about 20 or 25 dollars I said I bought expressly for her. I have given her a lot of great clothes. She quietly said thank you a few times. She really never has shown appreciation or thanked me before.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), Dmom3005 (07-17-2019), OhKay (07-17-2019)