View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 11:31 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

I would just keep trusting your gut. I would also try to relax.
With the knitting or whatever you can.

Donna
Hi Donna ~ I am trying to get back to a sense of normalcy. Not answering the cell or door and have blocked everyone from access to me for the rest of the day today.

Thank you for looking after me and your wonderful support thru that scary time with my s/s neighbor. I have no one else in my life to turn to for help other than this support group presently.

C wanted me to call her to give me the details what the sick tenants (MC) findings are and I just texted C back telling her I am not interested in any details, just good to know she and M are taking care of her. Since both ladies with cats will be gone Friday thru Monday, I sense that C's need for me to call her back may be to ask me to take care of their cats because C cannot bend down to do the litter. They never thanked me for the previous 2 weeks of care, so I will not be used again and I will not be available to go into their apartments going forward to take care of anything, so avoiding calling C back for this reason.

Knitting is a priority today along with listening to calming music,playing with my cat and doing odds and ends around my home.

BTW, was trying to get a picture, like bizi's kitty, at the bottom of her responses, having no luck with adding anything other than an older pic of myself, lol.

((( hugs back )))

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-17-2019), Dmom3005 (07-17-2019), mymorgy (07-18-2019)