View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 02:00 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

OhKay sending you bubbles of hugs too.

Was it a cornea scratch? If so, I know that can be very painful as I have done that before myself by just rubbing my eyes. Glad to hear that it's healing now, keep up with the drops and after your prescription ends, I might suggest regular eye drops (preservative free) for awhile, 2X a day. Glad you like your eye doc.

Ice cream is an essential vegetable to consume *wink*. I have been pigging out on Rocky Road lately, craving chocolate. Using an app called Door Dash and they go to pick up the ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I have noticed that Rocky Road ice cream has changed, there used to be chocolate chunks in it, but now mostly marshmallows and some nuts with the chocolate ice cream. Not as delectable.

Hoping your brother is stabilizing today. Should he be in the hospital during this med change? Then, while he is hospitalized, they can recommend their version of the best psych docs and make an appt right away. This is the quickest way to change psych docs if he is not able to right now. Actually your brother is supposed to be seen within 5 business days after discharge. That is at least my experience.

I take Klonopin too and usually .5 mg 2X a day. Anymore than that and I sink into a depression, but during heightened emotional distress, I can usually take more. When I was with Kaiser, they refused to prescribe any Klonopin to anyone, had to go outside the plan to get that done.

Good luck with your errands and enjoy your ice cream *smiles*

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), mymorgy (07-17-2019), OhKay (07-18-2019)