View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I actually did everything I set out to do yesterday.

I thought I put my grocery list in the usual pocket in my purse before I left the house, but I didn't, and only realized that when I got to the Supermarket. I had to wing it, but I ended up doing a pretty good job, and didn't forget anything we REALLY needed. I must have thrown my list out by accident.
I came home with the groceries just in time to beat out the thunderstorms, but too late to take the nap I really needed. It was a VERY long day for me.

My legs are just junk from all the walking I did (the mall, Bj's, and the grocery store), and they woke me up earlier than usual. I tried to stay in bed from 3-6am.

I'm staying home today to get all the cleaning done I can. My anxiety can either paralyze or motivate me. I'll get in the shower soon because it usually gets me going. Sometimes I make lists, but I think I will let things play out organically today.

I have not heard back from my brother this morning, but he was hypo yesterday, and at least he was more comfortable. I actually feel better about that because that means he may not be in a total free-fall. I don't know why the pdoc did not raise his mood stabilizer when they took him off the Zoloft. I will see how he's doing today. He had a date last night, so he may still be busy.

My GYN wanted me to be as cleaned out as possible for my procedures tomorrow, but I've been backed up. I got brave this morning and took a double dose of Mirilax, but it has not done much. If you are reading this for the first time, do not make any suggestions because it is the ONLY thing I can take.

I am having cramping right now, so I will probably get my period in the next day or two, and my GYN will not be able to do the procedures if I have it. So, things may not go off as planned tomorrow. I do not know what will happen if I get it tonight or tomorrow morning because that's not a lot of notice. I will have to call her office later.

If things do go as planned, I will not be online tomorrow.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), Dmom3005 (07-18-2019), Mari (07-18-2019), mymorgy (07-18-2019)