View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 05:11 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
I try not to revisit any part of my s/s attempt, including the fall-out, and the people who have disconnected from me. I have just tried my best to move on.

I would avoid discussing the cat sitting altogether. After everything that has happened, I would just tell them all to f- off.
OhKay ~ I totally agree. They now know that they cannot depend upon me for cat sitting or anything at all. I am just another tenant here, not part of their group.

I relented and went to their "afternoon tea" they were throwing for the tenants here.

There was alot of pressure and not friendly pressure for me to take care of their cats, but I stood my ground. I got sneered at, actually got sneered at for not caving in and taking care of their cats. They did not go graciously into the night, so to speak.

Well, they knew about this trip months ago and asked me two evenings before they travel to suddenly jump for them. And this is on the tails of taking care of their cats for two weeks and never got a thank you. So, no more cat sitting for anyone going forward.

This is soo hard for me because I love cats and have grown attached to their cats, but the owners of the cats are what is problematic. However, there is one more of their groopies that is not going and there is no reason why she cannot take care of them, so I don't get the pressure.

It's done, they now know.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), Dmom3005 (07-18-2019), Mari (07-18-2019)