View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 06:18 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

You are doing things right. Odds are she will not text you back.
Will just show up trying to give you the keys to take care of the
kitty. I'd let her best friend know through texting that you aren't
available because of your own health to sit for her cat. To please
make sure she has made other arrangements.

And to ask M to make other arrangements also.

And you really appreciate her passing word on.

Donna
Hi Donna ~I got a cryptic remark from C that she got my message but nothing from the sick tenant (MC) until I went to their tea this afternoon and there began the pressure to relent. During the tea, MC dangled the keys in my face and I just sat there and looked at her in confusion. She asked if she should give me the keys now or tomorrow morning. I asked her if she got my text and she walked away with no comment.

The entire two hours spent there was unbearable. The all talked about their children/grandchildren and then turned around and asked me about mine. They all know I had nothing to share in that aspect, the question was to embarrass me. Same with higher education. They all talked about their higher education and the success of their children/grandchildren and then turned to me to inquire about my higher education, again to embarrass me. Within minutes, I was on my feet gathering my things and leaving, only to be joined by C who followed me home pressuring me to take care of the cats, when all along she will be here over the weekend. She just did not want to take care of the cats and had every desire to bully me.

In talking to my psych doc today, he warned me not to socialize with them, period.

Blue

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-18-2019), Dmom3005 (07-18-2019), mymorgy (07-18-2019)