View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:19 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
i just bought dandelion tea. I finally got the scale to work and I gained a few pounds. I read that blood pressure pills retain water and dandelion tea is a natural diuretic
I'm with you about insomnia. I'm up at 3:00AM and decided to paybills, etc, lol. Glad to hear your depression lifted. With a mood disorder, as my former psych doc shared with me that when the mood shifts, one can actually take more of the mood stabilizer until you regain a sense of "normalcy". But please run this by your psych doc first.

I understand about feeling depressed and knowing you are depressed too. It's an awful feeling. Cuddling with your furbaby will definitely help.

I bought this tea that contains Marshmellow, Slippery Elm Bark and Licorice. Slippery Elm Bark is supposed to help soothe the stomach. It was recommended to give to my cat. Ginger tea also helps with settling the stomach along with flat GingerAle. But check with your psych doc about these herbs before starting any. What types of tea did you buy?
I know this may sound odd, Bobby, but I learned a trick to reduce water weight, but you must first run this by your primary.

I know this may sound odd, Bobby, but I learned a trick to reduce water weight, but you must first run this by your primary. I drink 1/2 my body weight in fluid ounces daily. What this does is trick the kidney to release excessive water in your body. My Neuro-Otologist introduced this to me to help manage Menieres Syndrome (Abnormal Endolymphatic Hydrops). Drinking this much water helps prevent the buildup of sodium in my inner ear due to an in-balance in inner ear fluid. I am on a salt restrictive diet too. I do use a salt substitute inlieu of regular salt, but be careful of this type of product as it can contain alot of potassium.

Why does your psych doc charge to write a prescription?

What book are you reading now?

Also, some meds cause nausea too.

Hugs,

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-19-2019), Dmom3005 (07-19-2019), mymorgy (07-19-2019), OhKay (07-20-2019)