View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:45 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Blue

My education of the higher degree isn't in my chosen field.

Its in computer programming. but I love what I do.
So I would not want a different one.

So just tell them you are doing what you want.

Donna
Donna ~ I felt like blurting out when sitting around the coffee table, each guest told about their higher education, that I went thru the school of hard knocks, lol. But I sat there and kept my mouth shut. I did major in Art in college, but not like what they were referring to.

The sick tenant asked, during this tea, how did I learn to effectively take care of her and nurse her along, since she felt I took such good care of her. I told her I learned everything from the veterinarian that I worked for, lol. That shut her up.; But I didn't share that my real education came from being a fraud analysis for HUD in the single family mortgage division and was also an expert witness during the 2008 mortgage crisis. They were all talking about their degrees and I just could not share as I had no equivalent education, my dad retired and could not afford the cost of education. However, I came close to my Associate Degree by living over a barn and taking care of horses to work off my room and board. I have thought that now that my finances are much better, going back to school and at least completing my Associate Degree in Psychology. I think I could ace that one, hahahaha.

Do you keep up with the changes in computer programming now? What is your preferred profession now?

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-19-2019), Dmom3005 (07-19-2019), mymorgy (07-19-2019)