View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 06:02 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I look for interactions on the internet. I won't see my primary doctor in three months. I drink a lot of ginger tea,hibiscus tea and chamomille tea for my stomach. I see my g.i. doctor on wednesday and he will probably schedule an endoscopy since I usually wake up in the morning with a stomach ache. I will make coffee when I get off the computer and that usually makes it go away. I just bought fennel tea,dandelion tea, bilberry tea ,sage tea and one other I forgot. Bilberry and sage tea supposedly helps diabetes and if I am not confused fennel helps the stomach. I forgot what I bought to help high blood pressure and cholesterol.. After ten years of worry I just had a colonoscopy and that came out fine. I guess I have more faith in the teas that have been used for centuries then I have in modern medicine. I drink a lot of water and I guess I will drink with the teas the amount you suggested.
I only take klonopin and aplenzin from my psychiatrist. He charges me 50 dollars to write a prescription and nothing when I see him. I am not on a mood stabilizer and I also can't afford anymore weight gain. I am reading a book by Patricia Oliver. I love historical regency romances with happy endings. I am not watching as much of MSNBC as I used too.It is too upsetting. I forgot what I had ead about slippery elm and did give it to one of my kitty cats but am afraid to give it to me.
fondly
bobby
Slippery elm contains a type of soft fiber called mucilage. Mucilage can decrease how much medicine the body absorbs. Taking slippery elm at the same time you take medications by mouth can decrease the effectiveness of your medication. To prevent this interaction take slippery elm at least one hour after medications you take by mouth.

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-19-2019 at 06:29 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-19-2019), BlueMoon1950 (07-19-2019), Dmom3005 (07-19-2019), OhKay (07-20-2019)