View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:54 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain shower View Post
Sorry for not properly introducing myself. I am relatively new to this forum also. I am on social security disability and am under the care of several doctors, one of them pain management. He is oddly enough my acupuncturist also. I have treatment resistant depression with infrequent hypomania these days. Much worse in my younger years. I live a sober life now as I used to self medicate with alcohol.

My back ground is health care and research. Worked in hospitol 15 years and clinical research 25. Primary interest mental health.

I sadly did not sleep last night either.

Take care.
Hi Rain Shower ~ Welcome to the forum. I am a newbie too.

Is acupuncture helping you with pain?

Me too, have always had treatment resistant depression. Have you heard of the new nasal spray for treatment resistant depression? It's a product of Ketamine. It has to be administered in a clinic that is approved for this procedure and you wait there up to 3 hours after the spray due to the side effects it can produce.

Nothing worse than battling sleep, the next day, like today for me is just awful, no energy to do anything.

Have a great day anyway and nice to meet you. Drop us a line too about yourself.

Hugs,

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-19-2019), Dmom3005 (07-19-2019), mymorgy (07-19-2019)