View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 09:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I got my period yesterday morning, but it was very light (for once!!!), so my GYN was able to do both procedures, and everything went fine. I had an iced coffee and donut when I got home, then took a LONG nap. When the local anesthetic and pain med wore off I had some pain and cramping, but compared to other things I've been through, it was nothing.

I feel fine this morning, and I'm glad it's all over with

Today I'm 4 years sober. I'm proud of myself
There was a time I could never imagine a life without alcohol. Now, I can never imagine a life with it again. I'm happier, healthier, and safer.

Thursday, I worked off my anxiety by cleaning, and got a lot more than I anticipated done. I may sweep and swifter the hard floors in the kitchen and BR today, but IDK. I turned the AC on, but it's still very humid in here...

Like everyone else, we're having a heatwave. It will be 98-100 degrees today and tomorrow. I may have to go out and buy Corey cigarettes tomorrow, but will have to leave super-early. This is not good weather for someone with MS to be out and about.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-20-2019), Dmom3005 (07-20-2019), mymorgy (07-20-2019), Rain shower (07-20-2019)