View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 10:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

There is no division of chores in my household. My husband does not run errands, cook, or clean. I do all of that myself, and more, and that won't change until I physically can't do it all anymore.

I checked this morning, and he has enough cigarettes to get him by. If he ends up needing a pack tomorrow, he can buy one. I'm not going anywhere today. I will buy cartons after my eye appointment tomorrow.

I have 4 appointments in the upcoming week, and I don't like it if I have 2. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off. I really sc'wed myself over...
I'm going to have to wake up at 6am everyday so I can sort out my BR problems before going out

The thermostat for the central air is all messed up. I removed the cover and changed the batteries, but that didn't help. I have no idea what it's set at, but fortunately, the AC is still working. I will have to call maintenance tomorrow, but I would rather be here when they come.

My poor brother is a mess, but he is safe. I will call him shortly. No texting today. He needs to call his pdoc tomorrow. He needs a med change. I will offer to go to his appointment with him if he gets one, and my busy schedule allows.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-21-2019), Dmom3005 (07-21-2019), mymorgy (07-21-2019)