View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 03:12 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
Of course you can make suggestions!
And it's very responsible of you to qualify them by suggesting that people consult with their doctors first...

It's just that trying to drink 1/2 one's body weight in water is not healthy, and probably not possible, and Bobby said she was going to try it, so I felt I needed to say something.

I'm sorry that you felt put out by my comment (((HUGS)))

I do have a habit of contradicting people if I disagree with something, and I hope that you don't take it personally.
Oh NO !!! ((( hugs ))), I do not feel put out by your comment at all.

We are here to help each other and support each other. I never felt put out by our comment at all, please understand this. I appreciate everything I read that you post here and I certainly respect your position on this.

I am new here and just getting to know all of you and know where the boundaries are needed. I'll try not to make suggestions like this going forward and I am soo relieved you stood up to prevent Bobby for doing something that you felt would harm her.

Contradict away, please, that is what this forum is all about. It's about bouncing ideas off each other. No harm down with me. I hope you know this. Soo many misunderstandings happen with the black and white written word, where we cannot hear empathy and fluctuations in voice.

I hope you are okay and I'm very sorry.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-21-2019), mymorgy (07-21-2019)