View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 07:17 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I don't sleep much so have been up most of the night listening to Josh Groban and petting Pudge. I think she likes it. I am embarrassed to say I am not good like you and just escape with historical regency romances. I am not learning much. I do watch a lot of MSNBC but that isn'n really learning and it is so much repetition. I look up on the internet for spelling and I correct a lot of errors when I am typing. I had three rehabs. Finally a woman came to my house and showed me how to walk properly and tried to teach to use stairs. I am scared that I will lose my balance and fall. She also gave me an exercise and now I also have lower back problems. Nobody helped me with math or spelling so I think that they are lost. I use a cane to walk small distances.I can't control the rollator I bought. I take cabs with an aide to the doctors. I have an aide who comes on Monday and Tuesday for four hours. I don't have to pay.
Aplenzin won't come in generic til 2026. I needed special permission since the drug is so expensive. We have Epic here which is a New York state agency and don't charge more than 20 dollars a drug. I hope you have some program like that.
now that I went to the bathroom and am so hopeful that the laxative will work I am so happy. I have also been depressed most of my life since childhood. I had to take care of an alcoholic father at a very young age.
fondly
bobby
Virginia
Virginia Drug Card Open to all Virginia residents. (866) 413-9778
Virginia Insurance Counseling and Assistance Program (VICAP)
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMoon1950 (07-27-2019), Dmom3005 (07-28-2019)