View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 08:53 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
I don't sleep much so have been up most of the night listening to Josh Groban and petting Pudge. I think she likes it. I am embarrassed to say I am not good like you and just escape with historical regency romances. I am not learning much. I do watch a lot of MSNBC but that isn'n really learning and it is so much repetition. I look up on the internet for spelling and I correct a lot of errors when I am typing. I had three rehabs. Finally a woman came to my house and showed me how to walk properly and tried to teach to use stairs. I am scared that I will lose my balance and fall. She also gave me an exercise and now I also have lower back problems. Nobody helped me with math or spelling so I think that they are lost. I use a cane to walk small distances.I can't control the rollator I bought. I take cabs with an aide to the doctors. I have an aide who comes on Monday and Tuesday for four hours. I don't have to pay.
Aplenzin won't come in generic til 2026. I needed special permission since the drug is so expensive. We have Epic here which is a New York state agency and don't charge more than 20 dollars a drug. I hope you have some program like that.
now that I went to the bathroom and am so hopeful that the laxative will work I am so happy. I have also been depressed most of my life since childhood. I had to take care of an alcoholic father at a very young age.
fondly
bobby
Virginia
Virginia Drug Card Open to all Virginia residents. (866) 413-9778
Virginia Insurance Counseling and Assistance Program (VICAP)
Hi Bobby ~ I am glad that you are taking care of homecare and getting help several times a week.

I love MSNBC, but since I cut my cable back, I no longer will get that show.

You know Bobby, I play with Solitaire and other math related skills on my Kindle and iphone apps. When I do Solitaire, it helps me escape from emotions as math skills are a different part of the brain and for some reason, helps me put things into perspective.

Thank you for information about Aplenzin and the links for Virginia Drug Care discounts. Since I now get Extra Help, maybe they will be able to pay a good portion of any brand name drugs. My pharmacy should be able to tell me how much Extra Help will pay.

That must have been very difficult for you dealing with alcoholism in your family at such an early age. I'm very sorry to hear this, Bobby. Is your dad still alive and did he eventually seek AA?

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-28-2019)