View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 12:17 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Hi,

You do not have to tell them ahead of time.

If they ask you for a favor, say NO.

You could even start practicing saying "NO."

Say it aloud. Sing it. Dance to it: NO NO NO.

M
Hi Mari ~ I typed you a reply and it disappeared, so will begin again.

I no longer have to practice saying "no" as I made it clear to the ladies I will no longer be doing pet sitting. However, I do need to remain vigilant around them as they are master manipulators and I always get blind sighted.

And she will have to pay a real pet sitter going forward as C is now in rehab for a very long time and M will be traveling with her as she is now her designated driver. So, they both will have to pay for sitters going forward.

I brought this all on myself by allowing myself to be talked into caring for their cats again. I had to talk to myself about this and I realize that the suffering I did was my own doing and if I didn't take care of their cats again last week, I would never have subjected myself to those feelings.

I feel a hugh weight has been taken off my back now. **
I recently went thru a 2 year friendship with my neighbor upstairs who started drinking again and became violent, had to walk away from her. And then there was another neighbor that I got close to that we exchanged mental health care only to find out she copied all my texts to many neighbors here so many people now know all about me, hence why I keep away from all community activities. This is why I am looking forward to going to Partial Hospitalization to kick-start my life over again and get the care I need now.

I downloaded a book to my Kindle on BiPolar for DBT. Since I have taken DBT and studied it alot over the years, incorporating this with BiPolar issues will only enhance my ability to deal as effectively as I can. I have to try now.

My life is completely closed to any inquiries from my neighbors. I have to stay away from them, I can't be around my neighbors anymore. I'm done with them. And as soon as I can, will be moving away from here.

Thank you for your cheering me along with this nonsense.

Last edited by Chemar; 07-31-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: ** administrative edit made per NT Guidelines
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-28-2019), mymorgy (07-27-2019)