View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 05:49 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Just finished listening to Michelle Obama's Book Tape titled "Becoming". It was in her own words, she narrated it. It was soo inspiring to listen to.

Donna ~ I encourage you to either read or listen to this book tape. She is involved in the "Reaching Up" initiate about children and doing all she can to help them. She reminded me of you. This was an uplifting and inspiring book tape to listen to. I smiled all the way thru it. Although it got politically steamy at the end, it was still very enthralling.

Aside from finishing the book tape, I have been very depressed today, can barely get out of bed to do anything at all, nor do I care. I hope I am not sliding down the rabbit hole into a major depressive disorder. I do see my new psych doc on Friday. Hoping by the following week I can enter the Partial Hospitalization Phase of my new life. The trauma therapist I wanted to see, reached out to tell me she will be gone all of August and is not sure if she has room for me going forward. I really liked her background with DBT/EMDR and trauma based therapy. She is well known for her expertise.

Just finished the rest of my Rocky Road Ice Cream, dang.

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday

Blue
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (07-28-2019), mymorgy (07-27-2019)