View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 06:50 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

stomach feeling better. I don't know if it was the prunes or laxative or both. I don't seem to be very gassy. I have to stop drinking ginger tea. I just read that it isn't good to have if you are on a blood thinner.
Yesterday I got a call from a close friend that her a husband died. I love her but rarely see her since she spends most of the time in the Hamptons. She told me her husband of forty years died in her arms of a massive heart attack.We talked about it. He loved her young dog and now the doggie is sleeping on his pillow. She said we will probably get together in two weeks.
she wants to meet Abby who she helped me get through a breeder. She loves animals much more than she likes people. I think she has ten kitty cats now. She used to have a shop where she sold kitty cats and gave away older ones.
the place was full of cat items. If she didn't like the potential buyer she wouldn't sell them a cat. I adopted my Snowball from her and she paid over a thousand dollars when he had a prolapsed colon and needed an operation to fix it. I would call her constantly crying because he was so sickly and after the operation he wouldn't eat. She kept on almost yelling at me that I could save him and I had keep on force feeding him. He had the deepest soul and comforted Hammy when he was dying by rubbing against him and head butting him. When Morgy died Snowy went to the terrace window for a month looking for Morgy. He had never gone to that window sill. I gave her a gorgeous jeweled gold bracelet and to wear it for Snowy. Once she gave me a 1500 dollar Aby kitten who was so gorgeous and affectionate but she picked on my older Aby who had had an inner ear infection and after that didn't have good balance. Aby had to go under a chair to protect herself from the kitten. I didn't think it was fair to Aby so I sadly had to give the kitten back to Joyce. She arranged so I could buy my present Aby from a breeder and she helped me adopt Pudge, a tortoiseshell Persian who had been a show cat but couldn't breed anymore since she almost lost her life giving birth to a litter. I bought precious Yuki from her who was a petite white Persian who had such a great nature and was beautiful.
Yesterday I told Joyce how I loved her and she brought me more happiness than anybody in the world! She told me she loved me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-28-2019), BlueMoon1950 (07-28-2019), Dmom3005 (07-28-2019)