View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 08:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Today was the first time the laxative worked a litttle .Fleet Glycerin Laxative Suppositories, Adult - 24 ea.
$3.60 from walmart. I went a few days ago when I ate a lot of prunes. Then I threw the rest out because I couldn't keep on doing that because of my diabetes and weight. Aplenzin is working really well. Again I don't know why he doubled the dose. Even with all the klonopin I am taking I feel so anxious and jumpy and out of control. I have been having a hard time reading. I thought I needed a mood stabilizer because I am so off the wall.
Then another doctor wants me to take injections for my cholesterol. I can't take anymore side effects. I am rejecting it. I still don't know why my blood pressure went over 180.
It is now controlled with the double increase of medicine. I told the doctor's office that I won't take the injections.
I think this is the first time the laxative worked. The stools were formed that there very little.
I can't stop buying. I bought Danny so many toys. He is an aggressive chewer. Now I just decided to see if there are leashes that he can't destroy. One day when he was over he bit through his leash and Robert had to improvise with the chewed through leash. I just bought one. I hope Robert likes it.
Thank you so much
Bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-30-2019), Dmom3005 (07-30-2019), OhKay (07-31-2019)