View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

The other two posts were so helpful, and had so much more knowledge than me that I'm a little reluctant to add this...

only it might be useful to know.

That is that when I was first taking so much extra B12 (my doctor had given me a prescription for a B12 shot a day... which was way more than had ever been prescribed previously) I discovered that I had a quite large brown spot in my field of vision... I forget which eye.

On a forum I was told many things, but one person said it could be from all the cyano I was getting because of all the shots of cyanocobalamin...

That really worried me because I didn't want to stop having the shots because they were helping SO much with my peripheral neuropathy pain, and with my memory.

so I lived with the brown spot...

Then a woman who came to my site and who had also being living in hydrogen sulfide prior to getting tetanus wrote me and said that she'd done a liver cleanse and it had helped her a lot.

So I came here to this forum site, I think... and asked about liver cleanses... and was told about Milk Thistle. Or else it was another similar forum... I forget.

But I got the milk thistle and for the first few days of taking it I felt horrible. They say that when it frees things from your liver then you get the reaction the things gave you initially.

Well, I kept on taking it and after a while I began to notice that the brown spot was hardly there any more.

So, I was wondering last night before I fell asleep if the Milk Thistle could in some way be helping to remove the red in my eyes... (via my liver????)

I have no idea.

I was thinking that the redness in my eyes was for sure pretty bad while I was living in the hydrogen sulfide... so maybe the milk thistle is somehow clearing out some of those toxins from my system... and it's helping my eyes.

I just wanted to mention this, because I don't know which of the things I'm taking might have helped.

I hope this isn't an irritating post.