View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 06:18 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I just read that irritable bowel syndrome if that is what I have can cause indigestion which I usually wake with every morning. The gas is back now.
I am just so unhappy. I was going to meet Zeynep for lunch but am going to have to cancel because I don't feel well.
I am going to make some chamomille tea and drink some lemon juice with water. I haven't taken my antidepressant yet. I hope it works.
Robert is coming over tonite to pick up another stuffed toy and possibly the leash. He asked if he could pay for it and I said no that it was my pleasure and makes me feel good. I really do like giving.
I haven't gone yet. I had two kiwi last night
Bobby
Chamomile tea can help to keep your heart healthy by lowering blood pressure and levels of bad cholesterol, known as LDL cholesterol.

Matricaria Recutita is the botanical term given to this herb. Chamomile tea is a good herbal remedy for calming down a person during the manic phase of bipolar disorder. This herb is effective in healing the mind and it can lead to alleviation of both depression and mania in a person diagnosed with this mental health disorder.

Last edited by mymorgy; 07-31-2019 at 06:51 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-31-2019), Dmom3005 (08-01-2019), OhKay (07-31-2019)