View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 06:29 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Please tell us about your 4 ? concussions.

Your imagining what your brain is doing is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are expecting these movements to be a concussion so your mind tells you to replay past concussion symptoms in a flashback like presentation.

When you think of this, how are you imagining your skull stopping? Are you thinking it is stopping quickly like if it hit the windshield?

Your brain does not slosh around. It stops at the same rate as your skull. It has a consistent density so no parts want to continue moving when the others have stopped.

If there is any strain, it is too your neck. If you sense any movement, it is in your ears where the crystals are designed to move and signal that movement.

NOW, keep in mind that a car cannot generate more than2 Gs (actually 1.7) in a maximum braking action UNLESS you hit an object.

Your brain is in your head that moved a foot or more as you stop. The slow deceleration reduces the G force by at least 75% so 2 Gs is only 1.25 Gs.

When you walk down stairs, you body passes 2 Gs up your spine with every step.

YOUR BRAIN CAN EASILY TOLERATE 2 Gs.

A concussion requires 60 Gs. A subconcussive impact requires 20 Gs or so.

It take 10 sunconcussive impacts EACH day over months as in a football or soccer season to suffer from sunconcussive impacts.

The occasional jerk is nothing to the brain.

You need to get control of these thoughts. They will build to a severe OCD obsession that will put you in a miserable state, just from the anxiety.

btw. I have decided I only give this Concussion Anxiety Syndrome response ONCE. I am tired of ** who refuse to accept the simple facts of G forces and such.

We all have struggles and stresses in life. We need to move on.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

Last edited by Chemar; 07-31-2019 at 07:43 PM. Reason: ** admin edit per NT guidelines
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote