Thread: My SFN Story
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 02:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for the nice words. I hope what you're doing helps you. It's an uphill struggle but there are things we can do to help ourselves and it seems like you're doing good. I'm trying different things too and want to add some fish oil. It doesn't always sit well with me but I'll try it. I hope the CBD oil is helping you too.I take it every day.

I had great benefits on the keto diet and the paleo works too, but keto has some downsides and it very tough for me. I would shake more on it, have lower energy than usual and my uric acid levels went up. The longest I was in keto was 6 months. But the weight I lost was amazing, I had less symptoms and the progression of the disease was the slowest then. I also felt pretty good other than the issues I've mentioned. Hope you're doing alright these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeQ View Post
Exact same thing happens to me, some strength positions my muscles start shaking, other think that bothers me a lot is allodynia, with my jeans or the bed sheets, I am not trying keto anymore because I am not sure if it actually works, but I am paleo, I am trying prolonged fasting as well since I read a lot of benefits including inflammation markers reduction, I will let you know how that works. Will start fish oil supplements, CBD oil and b12 supplement , I am tired of going to doctors so I will focus on getting better not getting a diagnosis.
As you said SFN should affect muscles based on my symptoms, also I read that veins are controlled by the small nerves so might be the case that not enough bloods go to the muscles, just a theory after I read a lot of info,
hope you are better these days!!
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Joe Duffer (08-01-2019)