View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 06:02 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I was reading a magazine in a waiting room yesterday and saw an ad for yellow kiwi fruit, and instantly thought of you. I don't know if they have the same beneficial properties as regular kiwi fruit, but I thought that it was pretty cool that they are out there.

I'm glad that you did go out with your friend. Was it Zeynep? I'm glad you enjoyed your food, and it didn't bother you. I really enjoy a good hamburger every now and then (I know Bizi does, too). I hope you had a nice time

I think that the grape juice is a great idea! I know you are not a big drinker, but you could always still have a glass of wine if you are in the mood

I'm glad that Danny liked his presents! What did Robert think of the new leash? Does he think it will stand up to Danny's chewing?

Why are you scared about the visit with your caseworker? Mine just listens and offers to do things for me (most of which I decline).

Sometimes I do get a little paranoid about some things when if I'm stable even if there's no real reason for it.

I hope the visit goes okay (((HUGS)))
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2019), Dmom3005 (08-02-2019)