View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 07:08 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Are Green Kiwi Fruit & Gold Kiwi Fruit Nutritionally the Same? | Livestrong.com
there are only a few differences. Yellow is higher in folate and green are higher in fiber.
I had a very nice time with Zeynep. We stayed longer because it was raining.We ate about 2. My gas pains went away at eleven so I didn't cancel. She is quite beautiful and takes excellent care of herself but she doesn't like to spend the money on cabs. She is going to be 81 next week but she doesn't look more than sixty. She is very very bright and very well traveled. She is a Moslem and has been all over the middle east and knows so much about it.
she is
Turkish She reads the New York Times every morning. We often talk about politics and health. She is extremely liberal and has had a black boyfriend for over 30 years. She has three children, four grand children, and the most adorable great granddaughter. She slowed me a video clip of her eating peas. It was so funny. She is about one.
Robert didn't open the leash while he was here but he let Danny chew up a small bone. Robert had ice cream and wanted to go home fast.
I haven't told the case worker how much money I have. Alice has spent so much money on my rent for I think eight years that I want to leave her money if I die before her. Alice says it is not important.Also if Alice dies before me I will need that money to pay the rent. This way I am not payuing for meals on wheels or Marci who comes twice a week.
I am so scared of becoming totally paralysed from another stroke that I get so frightened when I have to talk about my high cholesterol. I don't want to die but I am not as afraid of a heart attack. Talking about it makes me so scared. My bipolar anxiety really kicks in and interferes with my antidepressant.
My laxative still doesn't much. I should get the suppositories and the stool softener today. I think I have to talk about that. That also really scares me. I hope the kiwis work..
The caseworker is a very nice woman but I don't know how deep she is.
love
bobby
what if he can't find a laxative that works?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2019), Dmom3005 (08-02-2019), Rain shower (08-02-2019)