View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Newly Joined

3 yr Member
Default Reflex Cardiac Effects of CC

Andie,

I just found out in March that I have a CC. Radiologist put it at a 3mm, getting to a 'Real' Neuro Surgeon, he resized it at 4.6 x 4.9... So you can't always go by what the MRI Radiologist writes in his report. Since finding out I have been combing Medical Papers on Google Scholar, and I found one that say's CC can cause heart related problems, and that you end up in the hospital for your heart, when in fact it is the CC causing the problems. 2 yrs ago I started with those same type of symptoms and went and had a full blown heart check / stress test and they said I'm in the 106 % (at that time) for a 50 yr old... So why the weird palpitations ??? I'm thinking CC. I will try to find that research report. I have since been to 4 Neuro Surgeons... Only 1 of whom is an Expert in CC's. I went all the way to N.Y.C. to talk to him. I am watch and wait, for now, next MRI in Nov... If I can make it that long... I feel like you do, just kinda whipped / weak when that has never been my nature. I have the same type of shoulder / chest / lung thing you describe, painful muscle spasms at times that stop me in my tracks....

diagnosticpathology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1746-1596-7-144[/url]
Falcon2dr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote