Thread: Pirenzepine
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 02:29 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2324 View Post
Just curious if you found a supplier happy and if you have tried the pirenzepine.. definitely interested
No I haven't tried the pirenzepine yet. I found through a google search websites offering pirenzepine but in hydrochloride form not in dihydrochloride form that seems to be the form most of the studies are based on. I was thinking of taking the chance of ordering and not getting anything therefore losing my money and or if getting anything and its not fake as most are these days I would pass the website name on so others may benefit. But first I have to make sure I wont be breaking any laws before I do. I don't think this medicine would be on the schedule controlled list as its for peptic ulcers but again I must make sure. But again I have to figure out the whole hydrochloride vs dihydrochloride thing.
But to add again I am very sure the pirenzepine will work because I was experiencing such good results with oxubutin my doctor prescribed until my feet started swelling and I had to stop taking it. Please see post no 18 to see the question I have about the hydrochloride vs dihydrochloride thing.
Happytobehere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote